Monday, January 3, 2011

On the Ninth Day of Christmas, My TRUE LOVE Gave to Me...

Today is January 2nd- Happy “Ninth Day of Christmas"!


Today we think about the “Nine Ladies Dancing.”


They represent The Nine Fruits of the Holy Spirit mentioned in Galatians 5:22:


1) love,

2) joy,

3) peace,

4) patience,

5) kindness,

6) goodness,

7) faithfulness,

8) gentleness,

9) self-control.


Today we contemplate how we are being continually Spiritually Formed, and we ask ourselves these questions:


How have I been receptive to the Holy Spirit’s workings in and through me throughout the past year, and does my life bear spiritual fruit?


How can I be receptive to the Holy Spirit’s workings in and through me more fully throughout the coming year, so that I can more fully bear spiritual fruit?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I am honored that you have come over to spend a little time at the Nacreous Kingdom. Your comments will be posted after I get the pleasure of getting the first read. So tune back in soon...Peace!