Tuesday, January 4, 2011

On the Eleventh Day of Christmas, My TRUE LOVE Gave to Me...


Today is January 4th- Happy "Eleventh Day of Christmas"!


Today we think about the “Eleven Pipers Piping” which represent the Eleven Faithful Apostles. (The list does not include the twelfth disciple, Judas Iscariot who betrayed Jesus to the religious leaders and the Romans.):


1) Simon Peter,

2) Andrew,

3) James,

4) John,

5) Philip,

6) Bartholomew,

7) Matthew,

8) Thomas,

9) James bar Alphaeus,

10) Simon the Zealot,

11) Judas bar James.


Today we contemplate our faithfulness to God and His toward us.


We ask ourselves: “How can I live a life that’s faithful to the call of Christ on my life?”

…And we seek to live intentionally in Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I am honored that you have come over to spend a little time at the Nacreous Kingdom. Your comments will be posted after I get the pleasure of getting the first read. So tune back in soon...Peace!