Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Wellness Wednesday: Invisible Illness Week is Sept. 14-20, 2009

As you may or may not know, I was diagnosed with Systemic Lupus seventeen years ago when my oldest son, Alex was still under a year old. For many years, I have lived with fatique, frequent illnesses and chronic pain. Having had the opportunity to experience chronic illness first hand has provided me with so many blessings. Really... I believe that I have become a more compassionate person because of it. It isn't always a cake walk- but it's my walk...

Next week (September 14-20) is Invisible Illness Awareness Week. I will be keeping you updated all week about events, but I want you to be aware of the all week free online conference.

Also, during the course of next week I hope to be able to show you some of the faces of Invisible Illness and provide you with some interviews. For now, here is an introductory video on the subject...

Be Well~
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I am honored that you have come over to spend a little time at the Nacreous Kingdom. Your comments will be posted after I get the pleasure of getting the first read. So tune back in soon...Peace!