Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Riley Needs a New Home








My best friend since I was six years old is in a quandry...her cat Riley is just not fitting into the family's life. They are an "on the go" family and he is often home alone. Since they moved into their new (quite large) home, he has become quite "catitudinal" (def: cat with d; a cat who shows his displeasure in catty kinds of ways)...but he only does this when he's been utterly left alone in a very large house. he is darling, personable and very friendly. He is neutered and declawed and very healthy. Would you be interested in adopting him? Let me know...

Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I am honored that you have come over to spend a little time at the Nacreous Kingdom. Your comments will be posted after I get the pleasure of getting the first read. So tune back in soon...Peace!