Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Wellness Wednesday

The second wave of Swine Flu is due to hit sometime this autumn. It is suspected that this strain will have mutated sufficiently such that it will be more virulent (powerful and more dangerous) than the strain that went around earlier this year. The CDC is reccommending that if you even suspect that you have the flu, you should quarantine yourself (limit forays into public- especially work and stores) and see your healthcare provider immediately. Here is an excellent video directly from the CDC. Let me know if you have any questions. I'm happy to answer them as best I can and/or re-direct you to someone who can help you.

Be Well~

Tracy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I am honored that you have come over to spend a little time at the Nacreous Kingdom. Your comments will be posted after I get the pleasure of getting the first read. So tune back in soon...Peace!