Thursday, April 8, 2010

The Discipline of Darkness


At times, God puts us through the
discipline of darkness
to teach us to heed Him.

Song birds are taught to sing in the dark, and
we are put into the shadow of God’s hand until we learn to hear Him…

Are you in the dark just now in your circumstances,
or in your life with God?

When you are in the dark,
listen, and God will give you
a very precious message for someone
when you get in the light.


~Oswald Chambers,
My Utmost for His Highest, reading for February 14

Because you are my help,
I sing in the shadow of your wings.
Psalm 63:7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I am honored that you have come over to spend a little time at the Nacreous Kingdom. Your comments will be posted after I get the pleasure of getting the first read. So tune back in soon...Peace!