Monday, March 15, 2010

St. Patrick's Week~ Day One:


Yeah, I gotta admit- he's one of my "faves". That said, I'm giving him a full week of "press"...

A bit about the life of Maewynn Succit (St. Patrick): He utilized and perfected "relational evangelism" in which seekers were first invited to enter into community, and then they eventually converted; as opposed to "conversion evangelism" which requires a conversion experience prior to a person fully being accepted into the community. Which is better, do you think? Which did Jesus use?

St. Patrick and Early Christianity:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I am honored that you have come over to spend a little time at the Nacreous Kingdom. Your comments will be posted after I get the pleasure of getting the first read. So tune back in soon...Peace!